[rescue] Ultra 5 OS

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:58:58 CDT 2010

Thanks for the information folks. It's good to see the bits in the new
Solaris license as I'd missed that. However with only 512mb (and
that's max for this machine) Solaris 10 could get scary. I'll stick to
NetBSD for now as that's the one I've used the most.

Mr. Finnegan, I really hate being broke. I'd love another Amiga or
Vaxstation. :( At least around here all that stuff should find good
homes.

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.