[rescue] Legacy Sun SPARC server parts

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 11:34:33 CDT 2010

Rich Kulawiec wrote:
>> Please don't send these silly disclaimers to mailing lists.  Thanks.
>
> For that matter, don't send them *anywhere*.  Issuing demands/threats
> to mail recipients is abusive and rude.

At work, I use:

... Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer, my
terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.  Any
resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic. The
question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them
is left as an exercise for the reader.  The question of the existence of
the reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.  (A
discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the
scope of this article.)

I estimate that about half the people who see it have any idea of what
I'm talking about.

Peace...  Sridhar