[rescue] Legacy Sun SPARC server parts

Paxton innfosun at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 00:14:33 CDT 2010

> Might have been DC-10s, the memory is fuzzy - they really loved that
> airframe, I guess it pre-dated 'just good enough, any not even a tiny bit
> extra' engineering...

It was DC-3s. Parts are made in Brazil now. I saw a DC-3 in Honduras
with one original engine (Pratt & Whitney?) looking good and tight and
one new Brazilian one, leaking quarts of oil.

To get this on topic, I for one, would be happy to sell any of my old
SPARC boards, if I had any left. I have sold boards all over the
world, both to collectors and dealers. I appreciate my international
contacts.

I will sure keep a lookout for those cards....I always look for old
SUN.... once I sold a 100U back to Stanford.

Paxton

PS Anyone looking for an original SGI indigo (I didn't look at it
closely at all) or a gutted O2 Chassis. Cheap at Next Step thrift
store in Eugene Oregon.
--
Paxton Hoag
Astoria, Oregon