[rescue] 2 Quick Dec PWS Questions

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Sep 24 07:44:29 CDT 2009

" From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
"
" On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:32:31 -0400
" alex at lava-net.com wrote:
"
" > []
" > Second, Do these take standard SDRAM? I've seen conflicting reports on
" > this, and am not sure what to believe.
" Plain SDRAM, ECC, CL-2!!!, PC100 or PC133. Can't remember if
" registered / buffered or not. IIRC They need at least PC83, but will
" also run with PC100 or PC133. I had PC133 in mine. The important part
" is AFAIK CL-2.

nb. pc133 comes in 2 flavors; 'high density' is not backwards
compatible with pc100 and pc66...