[rescue] Fwd: Olivetti Underwood 288 adding machines

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Mon Sep 21 13:14:16 CDT 2009

If anyone is interested, I still have one of these left.

Pics at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vax-o-matic/sets/72157622276571533

After powering one up, it didn't seem to quite work, but it looks like
it may mostly just need a good cleaning and lube job.  They're old and
smell musty, but they look in good shape (ie, no rust or anything).

Pat