[rescue] FS/FT: Some Sun gear (Sun 711 Multipack, GDM-20D10 monitor)

Charles Monett camonett at woh.rr.com
Thu Sep 17 18:16:35 CDT 2009

Cleaning out my closet further of some of my old Sun equipment:

GDM-20D10 monitor (w/remote) -  local pickup in the Dayton, OH area due
to size/weight. No cost for this-  if you want to pick it up, let me know.
Sun 711 Multipack, the non-UltraSCSI version of the 12-slot SCA
multipacks.  I can ship this anywhere within the Continental 48 of the US.

Trades/Payment:
I'd be interested in trades for flash & DRAM modules that will work w/ a
Cisco 2620.

Reply off-list if interested.