[rescue] SunBlade 2000.... doesn't power on

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sun Sep 6 22:05:46 CDT 2009

It was the side cover intrusion switch.... the piece of plastic on the
side cover is broken
off and was not pusing on the intrusion switch !

Other than that broken piece of plastic, a broken retaining 'clip' for
the top plastic,
and the handle of the power supply which took a hard hit (presumably
during shipping),
this thing is M I N T mint....

I bought it as new on the box.... and this system has never been used...
no dust,
drive boots up having me pick Solaris 8 or Solaris 9.... nice...

1G of RAM, 1 CPU, DVD Drive, Floppy Drive, and Smart Card reader.... now
just need
to locate another CPU and another Gig of RAM for it :-)

-- Curt