[rescue] FFS: Tadpole SparcBook

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 17:18:44 CDT 2009

I have here a Sparcbook laptop by Tadpole which will go free for the
cost of (not insubstantial) shipping to a good home.  It works when it
wants to.  The AC adaptor is good, however the power connector on the
mainboard may be loose.  Sometimes it boots; often it does not.  When
it does boot, it boots up a login and I was able to log on as root
with a blank password.  Included with the Sparcbook are:

- AC Adaptor
- CD of Solaris 1.01 for Sparcbook (Version A.)
- (2) floppy set of SoftPC Ver 3.05 for Sparcbook Solaris
- Sparcbook 1 User Guide
- Sparcbook 1 SoftPC Installation Guide
- Solaris 1.0.1 Sparcbook version Release Notes

I also have second copy of the Sparcbook User Guide which I will send
to anyone interested in that piece only.

Shipping will be from 60074 zip.  Local pickup is welcome.  If I do
not have the proper shipping materials here, then I'll have to go to
the UPS store and have them box it up, so extra charges may apply
there.

Thanks

--
jht