[rescue] Gadgets for sale (eReader, GPS)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Nov 10 11:14:58 CST 2009

Time to clear out some excess gadgetry.

First, I have a month-old Sony PRS-300 "Sony Reader Pocket Edition" in dark
blue/black:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10551&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665921188

Perfect condition, includes neoprene Sony sleeve and a $30 CaseLogic EVA
hard-nylon carrying case.  Works fine, I just got a Kindle 2 and like it
better. $150 shipped.

Second, I have a TomTom 130S GPS with text-to-speech:

http://www.tomtom.com/products/product.php?ID=488&Lid=4&Category=0

Bought it a couple of months ago, works great, latest maps installed. I got
an XL330S for my birthday so I don't need the 130S anymore. Will include
the brand-new unused mount from the XL330S. $100 shipped.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas