[rescue] Looking for (this list). Home computers, early PC, etc

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Wed Mar 18 13:23:11 CDT 2009

Ethan O'Toole wrote:
> Looking to do a vintage computer roadshow for next years HOPE and Shmoocon
> conferences.
>
> Looking for the following:

The only one of those we even *have* is the Voyager.  I got OpenBSD 4.4
on it the other day, installed from an external CD drive, then found it
doesn't have enough disk space to install the ports tree, much less
actually build anything from it.  And oy, is that disk SLOW...

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.