[rescue] AS/400 in NJ

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 21:44:54 CDT 2009

12 month delay noted...

She would literally kill me if I brought anything into the house that
even has a power cord, and she'd likely get off as justifiable
manslaughter. I've taken over the den/office, guest bedroom, basement
and dining room - as well as two of the three garage stalls (the third
has my classic mustang).

I am close to purging, but not quite yet... I just can't get my brain
around the task... I need to though.

Lionel