[rescue] SUCCESS with Coherent

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Jun 10 05:48:20 CDT 2009

" From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
"
" On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 11:42:19AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
" > QEMU (I'm using the "Q" bundled app for OSX) 0.9.0 won't run it - weirdness
" > in the floppy drive emulation - but I just successfully installed it on a
" > 100M virtual hard disk using Q/QEMU 0.9.1!
"
" I'm pretty twisted.
"
" http://www.mrbill.net/coherent-on-qemu-on-ubuntu-on-vmware-on-osx.jpg

trying for the world record for indirection?

i'd say skip the olympics and turn pro...	;^>