[rescue] SUCCESS with Coherent

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jun 9 19:41:40 CDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 06:04:03PM -0400, Ray Arachelian wrote:
> Any issues with the keyboard?  I remember when I bought Coherent, that I
> also had to buy an actual Keytronix keyboard since Coherent reprograms
> the keyboard controller.
> Very cool that it works in QEMU.

So far, not yet (at least it works during the installer).  I was running it
on a PPC at work, so doing all four install floppies took *all day* and was
still running when I left the office.  Doing it here at home on a native
x86 Mac is a *lot* faster; will report back in once the install is
finished.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford