[rescue] Spare bits

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 20:02:03 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 12:29 AM, Nadine Miller<velociraptor at gmail.com> wrote:
> * 2x Chameleon USB to Sun keyboard adaptors.
>
> * 1x SCA to 68-pin SCSI adaptor.
>
> * 19" Princeton LCD languishing here.  It's no uber-gaming panel or
> anything, but hubby with the picky eyesight used it as his primary for
about
> 2-3 years until he got his Dell 20" WS.  No stuck or dead pixels last time
> it was powered up, will test before shipping to verify.  I can provide
model
> # and specs to interested parties.  $100 shipped to the lower 48.  I'll
ship
> elsewhere, if you'll cover the difference in postage.
>
> * 2x LSI PCI SCSI cards that were purchased for Sun workstations but never
> installed.  They are SCSI-3, but not fast.  They have those wonky mini SCSI
> connectors for external cables, and are 68-pin for internal connectors.
 $30
> ea, shipped.
>
> If anyone is in need of 50-pin SCSI disks (3.5" disks

Chameleons are spoken for.

I have several people asking about the 50-pin disks and will dig
around tonight to see how many I have, total.  I got roped into
maintenance at the last minute Saturday, and it ran longer than
expected due to a problem we ran into.

I also know I have 1 or 2x 18GB 68-pin SCSI disks that came out of an
x86 server.  I was planning on using them as boot disks in my
Quicksilver Mac, but retired that computer, so they are unneeded.
Make me an offer.

Taking offers on the 19" LCD and SCSI cards.  I may have to move again
soon, so am looking to pare down.

I have paintball gear (soft goods, markers, tanks), cell phones (a few
unlocked GSM phones, including my T-Mobile Wing (HTC WinMo phone with
slide-out keyboard)) and accessories, and a G4 Quicksilver around that
I'll be selling as well.  The G4 runs fine, but has a couple of
hardware issues.  On-board firewire ports are dead, and it has one
suspect PCI slot.  I used this system as my daily workstation for
almost 4 years.

Just drop me an email.

zip: 94066

=Nadine=