[rescue] For pickup: VAX-11/750 and RK07

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Tue Jun 2 21:58:53 CDT 2009

I've got a VAX-11/750 and DEC RK07 that I picked up from a friend a few
months ago, which I need to divest myself of.

Both have some issues; I'm not sure what the issue is with the RK07
(though I do have the service manual for the drive), and the 11/750 has
some sort of issue with its console.  I haven't touched either one,
this is what the previous owner has told me.

They're available free for pickup, or I can deliver them within about an
hour's drive of here for some gas money.

The machines are in West Lafayette, IN 47906, USA.

If they aren't gone by Sunday, June 14th, they'll go on ebay.

Pat