[rescue] Free: iOpener hacked

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 06:45:23 CST 2009

These are near little machines, my father liked his (he ran original
*nix OS) on his, and likely would have kept using his if the built-in
browser could have been updated. Eventually the sites he visited were
too advanced for his browser.

We ran the original OS on his because if the system got "stuck" he
could power-cycle it and loose nothing...

They can run various OS, and with a USB adapter, WiFi and Ethernet are
possible.

Lionel