[rescue] SGI Indigo R4Ks

kyle kyle000 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 22:11:56 CST 2009

Local pickup only(NYC metro area). I have 3 SGI Indigos with R4K
boards in them. Im unsure of the gfx installed at the moment. I also
have a spare mobo(but this has the TOD issue, which you can fix, but I
dont have the time nor the patience to do so myself). Im thinking $120
for the lot. Included is one set of kb/mouse. IRIX is loaded on some
of them(I think on all, but I will guarantee IRIX is on at least one
with root passwd available). Internal tape drive included.