[rescue] Mac Book Pro 2.4Ghz 17" High Res

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:04:43 CST 2009

Not really a "rescue" but it is used. My new job provides me with a
laptop and I don't need this system anymore:

Mac Book Pro
2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo
2GB RAM
160GB HDD
High Res Matte LCD 17" 1920x1200
Two years of Apple care left as of Feb 2009

Comes with a clean install of:
10.5.6
VMWare Fusion
Coda
Pixelmator

All keys provided as I don't need them either.

Shipping including $3000 insurance is $40 in the USA.
This system is like new. A few black scuffs on the power adapter, but
besides that runs like a dream.

Asking $2100

Timothy

--
"One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was
thatlacking zerothey had no way to indicate successful termination