[rescue] Fujistu 600lpm band printer available

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Mon Jan 19 10:51:01 CST 2009

I just remember our line printer/band printer having spectacular paper jams-
blowing half a box of greenbar into mutilated accordion folds before someone
realized what was going on and hit the "off-line" button.

After clearing out that mess, the force of the feed usually had paper jammed
so tight in a variety of small spaces that we kept an old phillips
screwdriver ground to a point and other small, thin pieces of metal, etc. to
try and dig out the worst of it.

I exercised a more than a few swear words buried up to my shoulders in that
thing... <grin>

Steve