[rescue] Fujistu 600lpm band printer available

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Jan 19 10:26:38 CST 2009

Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Mr Ian Primus wrote:
>
>> I've got a superfluous 600lpm Fujitsu band printer [...]
>> Give your cats a nice, humming, warm place to sleep!
>>

> Levitate them at will by sending print jobs!  :)
>

> (Band printers are LOUD....)

Depends on the enclosure.  We had some at ($work-1) that were horribly
loud with the door open, but reduced to a pleasant volume with their
doors closed.  Loud enough to hear that they were printing, but quiet
enough to have comfortable conversation standing next to them.  Probably
loud enough to wake a sleeping cat, but not so loud as to levitate one.

    -Dan Sikorski