[rescue] Fujistu 600lpm band printer available

Mr Ian Primus ian_primus at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 09:44:58 CST 2009

I've got a superfluous 600lpm Fujitsu band printer that would like a new home. Currently located in Niskayuna, NY 12309.

It's a big printer, and pretty heavy. I can get exact measurements if anyone needs them, but it's bigger than a washing machine. Wide carriage, 132 columns, and as far as I know, it works - it worked last time it was used, and probably even got a tuneup at the time. This was kept as a spare for a customer that used one. Problem is, that the customer's printer never really broke. These things are workhorses. I hate to see it get scrapped, but I just don't need it, and don't have space to store it.

Give your cats a nice, humming, warm place to sleep! Adopt a line printer today!

-Ian