[rescue] Wanted: HD68f to CN50m external SCSI cable

Michael Parson mparson at bl.org
Mon Jan 12 22:18:27 CST 2009

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, Micah R Ledbetter wrote:

> I'm in need of said cable to connect a CN50 CD burner to an HD68 SCSI port.
> Anybody have one they can part with? If you're local to Austin TX or
> thereabouts, I can meet you.

Have you checked at Altex?  Once upon a time, they had a nice selection
of SCSI cables with all sorts of ends.  The last time I was in there,
they'd significanly reduced their inventory of such things (all modern
stuff is now Firewire and USB(2)), but they still had some SCSI bits.

--
Michael Parson
mparson at bl.org