[rescue] quad head pci video cards

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Mon Jan 5 12:25:06 CST 2009

On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 01:16:21PM -0500, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
>Although what they sell is a commercial product, it should have a little
>info on each card, including chipset etc.

Not necessarily. When  I worked for Bloomberg, we used Colorgraphic cards
with custom ROMS. Eventually it became too much to bother with because
off the shelf multiscreen cards (including Colorgraphics) were able to
do what they wanted. But depending upon where the cards came from and what
they were for, they may have custom ROMS.

Geoff.