[rescue] IBM flowchart templates?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jan 2 21:32:19 CST 2009

Anybody got one or two in a drawer?

This is for nostalgia reasons.[1]

Ebay has NOTHING right now.

Bill

[1] I was in FBLA, Future Business Leaders of America, in junior high and
high school (1989-1993).  Three years in a row, I placed in the top ten in the
"Computer Applications Programming for Business"[2] event, two of those
years as #1.  Those #1 finishes earned me free trips to the national
convention, where I placed 10th and 7th.

[2] "Here's a business problem.  Write a program to solve it[3], and
provide flowchart logic, printer output diagrams, etc."

[3] In longhand.  We had nothing but lined paper, graph paper, template
sheets, maybe a ruler, and a flowchart template.  We didn't actually have
computers in front of us.

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas