[rescue] Old HP-UX Versions

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Feb 25 09:41:54 CST 2009

Does anyone have access to a media kit for HP-UX 10.30 or 10.26 they'd be
willing to image or part with?  I stupidly ordered a pile of j6750 systems
to try to get better performance out of an application we run.  The
application doesn't support HP-UX 11, and HP-UX 10.20 doesn't support the
PA-8700 CPU.

Wonder if I could patch the kernel to make it think the system has PA-8600
CPUs....

--
Jonathan Patschke ( "They don't have the right to read a book out loud."
Elgin, TX         (                  --Paul Aiken