[rescue] Sun Blade 2000's up for trade

Christopher Purdy escher2 at chartermi.net
Wed Feb 25 04:40:01 CST 2009

Managed to get some more of these machines.

I have two Blade 2000's available - both with 2GB ram and 72GB Hdd.
USIII Cu C CPU's, XVR 1000 or 1200 video.
Very good physical condition - recently decommissioned.  These two can
be combined into a dual CPU machine - as I did with my other two -
very stable and quick with Solaris 10.

I won't ship these - its just too much hassle - they are around 50 lb
each.

I will do a fresh install of Solaris 10 (10/08) as well...

I'm looking for the following:
Powerbook 1GHZ or better
G5 - any flavor
Xserve
Mac Mini - any flavor

or if you have the any guitar equipment laying around, I may be
interested as well!

Thanks guys!

- Chris