[rescue] Oh yeah ...

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 19:21:36 CST 2009

My 10 year old Ultra 2 runs Solaris 10 as well, almost as fast as my really
really slow  4 year old SunFire V100.  My spiffy, inexpensive core two quad
(Q6600 chip in particular) runs pretty peppy with XP and Vista.  Trust me, I
like the old junk too, but not for day to day stuff.  There's a reason why
my NeXT and sgi gear are in storage.

-Bob