[rescue] WTB: Intel C2D Mac Mini

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 10:50:39 CST 2009

On Feb 20, 2009, at 10:58 AM, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 09:46:16AM +0000, Michael-John Turner wrote:
>> I'm looking for a cheap Core 2 Duo Mac Mini for a project
>
> Probably not going to find one, as they're still relatively
> current-generation until the next refresh.  In fact, my main system
> at home
> is a 2Ghz c2d Mini.

A Core 2 Duo IS current-generation, there were also Core Duo & Core
Solo Minis, as I recall.

I just dug out my G4 1.25 GHz Mini, and I started wondering about
upping the internal IDE drive to either a 5,400 or 7,200 RPM drive,
but I probably won't, as I think my goal is to make a Time Machine
backup device with a 1 TB drive.

Lionel