[rescue] A small thing

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Thu Feb 19 21:11:03 CST 2009

Dan Sikorski wrote:
> I have a dead Inspiron 8200 (with bonus coffee upgrade installed 2.5
> years ago).  Know if it uses the same key caps?

I don't know.  The 4100 has the type that are carried on a kind of
two-interlocking-pieces plastic articulation that straddles the actual
keyswitch, pretty much IBM Thinkpad gray/brown.  I can't point you to a
photo, unfortunately - my Canon Pro90IS doesn't do close-ups, and the
Olympus D-500L appears to have become dead.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.