[rescue] More IBM emulation fun

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:39:27 CST 2009

This is all very impressive but I need a few pointers as to how I can
actually use this beast now I've birthed it ;)

Born of such a late generation as I am I have no idea wth to do now
I've got the 3270 terminal up. I had a look at some of IBM's
documentation and nearly curled up and died.

A few prods as to which bits to read that will actually help (rather
than confusing the Frank Whittle out of my poor little brain), or just
some thing s to try out on the system, even just diagnostics.

I want to play with it, it's no good just sitting there. I've got lots
of REAL computers that do that ;)

--
Mark Benson

My Blog: