[rescue] VM/370 instalation notes

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 07:20:37 CST 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 13:37 +0200, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:22:02AM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> >*really* should be using x3270.  It's just awesome.
> >
> >http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/7814/
> >
> >That's what I've got in my screenshots.
>
> Is there a binary for it? I'd to have to install Xcode and recompile
> it it if I don't have to.

Not for OS X as far as I see. would it be relatively easy for me to
compile it on my Mac Pro and tarball if for you?

Oh, for the delight of Ubuntu users, both hercules 3.05 and x3270 are in
the package repository, all I had to do was apt-get them :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixel_mason/3272016966/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixel_mason/3272016804/

Where to now... :)