[rescue] Solaris 10 on Ultra 1 hardware - WAS: Netra NFS/Enterprise 150 question

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Feb 8 11:41:13 CST 2009

On Feb 8, 2009, at 8:44 AM, Dan Sikorski wrote:

> Mark Brown wrote:
>> Sandwich Maker wrote:
>>> " From: Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list at oryx.cc>
>>> " " Fyi,
>>> " " I have a write up/how to on getting Solaris 10 on 64 bit Sun
>>> Ultra 1 " hardware, if any one is interested.
>>>
>>> i am!
>>>
>> Me too! :-)
> Hey, that reminds me, did you get those JPEG's sent to Helen Keller?
> </Weird Al>

Wow... that is completely ironic.  I was singing "It's all about the
Pentiums Baby" all week with special emphasis on that phrase.

"...postin me like some braindead AOL'er
maybe I should do the world a favor and cap you like Old Yeller
You're just about as useless as JPEGs to Helen Keller

It's all about the Pentiums baby..."

Andrew