[rescue] Sun Blade 2000 and a question

Christopher Purdy escher2 at chartermi.net
Mon Feb 2 14:58:15 CST 2009

Hi folks,

Looks like I will have a Sun Blade 2000 up for trade in the near future - We just decommissioned a bunch and I claimed them.

Question - these are all single CPU machined, but have a second Slot available.  As long as I make sure to install 2 of the same CPU's, can I just add another, or is these some special trick I need to do first?

I'll post in the next few days when I'm ready to trade the system - I'm hoping someone has a 1Ghz or better Powerbook they can part with.

- Chris