[rescue] Looking for: Small screen with AV input

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:06:52 CDT 2008

Get a Chumby.  I use it for news, weather, time of day (clock/calendar).  It
also displays my netflix queue, my eBay watchlist, and lots of other random
crap I have it set to display.  See a demo of my exact setup here:

http://www.nerdhouse.org/  (at the bottom).  It plays the same flash widgets
in the same order as my real physical unit.

-Bob