[rescue] Free (or mostly free) hardware in Northern VA

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Sep 19 11:24:36 CDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 12:03:37PM -0400, D.A. Muran-de Assereto wrote:
> Well, let me and Nick know so I can pick it up for you. I'm going
> anyway, and don't mind meeting you somewhere. I'd be passing North of
> you o/a Wednesday.

After some research, it turns out his NetApp is one of the huge
(relatively) Alpha-based head units; the wife will have a cow if I bring
one of those in the house (and it turns out they have a number of them
lying around $ork I could have for free if I wanted to hault hem home).

Thanks a ton for the offer - and sorry for the false alarm.  I thought at
first that this was one of the Dell x86-based all-in-one units that just
had an extra shelf, but it turns out they rebadged some of the other units
too, and this is one of those other units.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas