[rescue] Free (or mostly free) hardware in Northern VA

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Thu Sep 18 12:11:15 CDT 2008

> 1 - Spectra Logic 4 drive, 40 tape AIT-1 loader (HVD HVD HVD!  YOU HAVE BEEN
> 	WARNED)

I have more HVD SCSI Sbus cards than I'm ever going to need, and will
be happy to send one - or two; I can't test their functionality,
lacking HVD devices - to whoever gets this (or, actually, any of you
people who need Sbus HVD SCSI, unless by some miracle demand outstrips
supply).

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org