[rescue] USB port card for sBus?

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Mon Sep 15 09:44:49 CDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 01:05:25PM +0200, Arno Kletzander wrote:
> Aah, sorry...I totally lost track of that thread over my
> vacation. Thanks for your information and opinions, but this project
> seems a bit too large to attack anytime soon.
>
> Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net> wrote:
> > Do you have a URL for that pre-ST project?
>
> The project site of the ATARI USB Cartridge guys is here:
> http://atariwiki.strotmann.de/xwiki/bin/view/MicroUSB/Project+Atari+USB+Cart
> and nope, it's not a warez cartridge but seems to be aimed mainly at
> input device support, with storage options probably coming later on.

That is impressive looking.  It looks like they are only supporting the
low speed spec (300kbps) right now, but that they are really exposing it
to the Atari, not just making a fixed function USB->whatever Atari uses
instead of PS/2 translator.

Is there any way to stack cartridges though?  For instance, what if I
wanted both this USB cart AND a network cart?