[rescue] Open slots for 2-3 Developers...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Sep 4 16:53:47 CDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 04:16:18PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> If you hire someone through one of these lists, do I get a referral fee, or
> at least a free hat with a company logo on it? 8-)

FYI, I just wanted to make it clear - posting of job openings are fine on
the list(s) that I run, as long as it's not excessive and the person
posting the openings isn't a headhunter or recruiter.

No referral fees necessary (I was joking), however I *do* accept offerings
of hats or other company schwag, or purchases of items off my Amazon wish
list.  8-)

As always, if anyone has any questions/comments/suggestions about the lists
or the SunHELP site, please feel free to throw me an email.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas