[rescue] 8pin mini din mice

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Tue Sep 2 11:00:17 CDT 2008

Don Ratliff wrote:
> Hi, first time sending a request to this list..  thanks,
> am looking for the older style mouse , i think they are described as 8pin
> mini din??? not sure of the exact description, but they plug into the
> SUN keyboards. SUN no longer carries them , said they have gone to the USB
> connector style now, and don't have the mini din connector style any
> more...  any help appreciated.

I *MAY* have one or two spare Sun mice around.  If I do, they will
almost certainly be "Crossbow" opto-mechanical mice.  I'll check when I
get a chance, if that's what you're looking for.

If what you need is the older-yet Mouse Systems optical mice with the
Sun-specific (and directional) screen-printed steel pad, I can't help you.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.