[rescue] Sun NP20 stuff

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Sun Nov 30 21:44:02 CST 2008

> IIRC, the NewsPrinter interface was essentially raster video, with
> the rendering engine on the SBUS card.

That is quite definitely not what I was working with.

> I think the SparcPrinter interface was pretty nearly straight on
> parallel.

This is much closer.  The printer I dealt with did not have a rendering
engine anywhere; it depended on the host CPU for rendering.  As far as
I could tell, that is, of course.

So what I had was probably a SP, not a NP.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org