[rescue] Free AS/400 near Minneapolis

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Fri Nov 21 19:17:32 CST 2008

Just saw the following on the Minneapolis Craigslist.

IBM/AIX isn't my kink, so I wanted to pass it along to the group...

The location is actually about 10 minutes from my house, so if someone needs
some feet on the ground locally, please let me know.

Steve

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/sys/928866367.html

IBM AS/400 9406-620 (Cannon Falls, MN)
Reply to: sale-928866367 at craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-21, 4:31PM CST

Free AS/400. I have a AS/400 that anyone who can pick it up can have for
free. It still works, I don't have a exact Config of it but here is what I
know. Around 50Gig's of DASD Twinax console or Ops Con. V5R1 with keys.
Internal tape drive and cd drive both work. Runs on 220. You must take the
whole system no individual part offers

    * Location: Cannon Falls, MN
    * it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests

PostingID: 928866367