[rescue] fwd: Freecycle Derry, NH FREE - Derry NH: Sun Computer Lot Scsi Cards & More...

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Nov 17 11:21:45 CST 2008

passing it on...  i know there are a few of us within striking
distance.  [random: what's sun p/n 370-2874?]

" To: FreecycleDerryNH at yahoogroups.com
" From: "~*~Rogue~*~" <mrs-jack at comcast.net>
" Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 01:44:42 -0000
" Subject: Freecycle Derry, NH FREE - Derry NH: Sun Computer Lot Scsi Cards & More...
"
" Here's a general list of this lot:
"
" Over a dozen SCSI cards (some with brackets)
" Printer
" Several Keyboards with Mouse attached
" Server
" Monitors
" Cables
" Toner Cartridge in box
" 3 Sun spark stations
" Proliant server
" Sun CD-ROM
" 3 PC CD-ROM
"
" The majority of this lot is SUN-based. Must pickup all. We will help
" you load it up into your vehicle.
"
" Email with questions or call 370-2874. We'd like to get this out
" quickly.
"
" Thanks
"