[rescue] SGI lot in the UK

Dan Williams williams.dan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 06:49:26 CST 2008

> :)
>
> I sorely wish I had the space, but I don't. If *anyone* is interested there
> are several parts of that lot I am interested in but I can't afford nor
> store the whole lot, so if anyone feels like grabbing it I'd appreciate a
> heads up and maybe we can deal on some of the stuff.
>

> --
> Mark Benson

Same here, I would be interested in a couple of machines with screen +
keyboard. I would also like to see what software is in there.
Unfortuantly the chance of me getting the time to get a van and drive
to Wales before christmas is slim. If someone here does want to split
the auction let me know.

Dan