[rescue] Last change before dumpster

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sun Nov 16 16:21:23 CST 2008

Wow... considering I had listed all this stuff before I had not expected
such an overwhelming response (the AlphaPC board being the most
popular item).

BTW, I should mention that the AlphaPC board takes AT class
power supply, but with a separate 3V connector as well....
definately not 'common'.  (I used one like that in a conversion
I did from a Packard Bell Pentium NLX ? system to a Pentium Pro
(Intel mobo) which required AT pwr supply with 3.3V.

If anyone that chimed up for that wants to bow out due to this
odd requirement, let me know.

I'll be getting back to everyone who e-mailed me within a day
or so...   glad this stuff won't be going into a dumpster !

(I paid decent dough for the AlphaPC board, but never got it
built... I've sence aquired Aspen Alpine 275XS boxes and a
desktop DEC Alpha box.... so not much use for the AlphaPC
board).

-- Curt