[rescue] IOS 12.3 for Cisco RSP7000

Sridhar Ayengar ploopster at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 14:18:45 CST 2008

Patrick Finnegan wrote:
>>> Just looked. Nothing for 7500 or 7000.
>> I checked five seconds ago.  12.3 is indeed still available for the
>> 7500 from Cisco directly.  Check the IOS Upgrade Planner.
>
> I found 12.2, but couldn't find 12.3, upon looking again.  12.2 is
> probably good enough, but 12.3 would be nice to have for that and the
> MSP I'm getting for one of my Cisco 5505/5000s.

12.2S is in the new Download section, since it's still being supported.
  For 12.3 (which isn't), you have to go to the old "IOS Upgrade
Planner" section.  The easiest way to get there is to click "Cisco IOS
Software", then "Major Releases", then "12.3", then "Download".  You
might have to put in 7505 as your hardware type.

Peace...  Sridhar