[rescue] Happiness is:

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Mon Mar 31 20:37:32 CDT 2008

On Mar 31, 2008, at 10:04 AM, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> Ugm, that doesn't sound like a very good spread of gear.  Where are
> the
> E&S systems, or the Symbolics systems, or the Pixar Image Computer?
> All
> you really represent is IrisGL and OpenGL, and there was a lot more
> out
> there.

They're all in my collection. (@:

* Symbolics 3650
* Symbolics 3670
* IRIS 1000
* IRIS 3130
* IRIS 1200 (which I still need to retrieve from Boston. eep!)
* Onyx IR dual-pipe
* E&S Freedom 1000 (meh)
* Pixar Image Computer
* IBM 5086

I am still trying to find host-side interfaces for those last two.
Graphics systems are fun to collect because they're easy to show off
to people. When they're running, I mean.

ok
bear