[rescue] Question of how to "smooth" power from Laser  printer

alex at lava-net.com alex at lava-net.com
Fri Mar 28 16:43:18 CDT 2008

Yeah, I was planning on going the external route...

What would people recommend for replacing the toner in one of these?
The cartridg it came with when I rescued it was empty, but doesn't
appear to have ever been refilled...should I refill it, or try and
find a cheap replacement online somewhere? (a few searches have found
generic/reconditioned carts and refill kits are somewhat similarly
price).
all in all, it looks like a nice machine, and far better then the
deskjet 930 it will replace