[rescue] Wanted: Xeon 7xxx Heatsink

Brian Roth abacos_98 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 15:07:05 CDT 2008

Funny how you have to explain between the lines
sometimes. I did not refer to this as a gaming rig. I
merely gave an avenue to pursue. And as far as a
gaming rig, it is rare to find ANY heatsink that will
fit in ANY case right out of the box. But you have to
put a few of these systems together to know that.