[rescue] AlphaServer ES40 in Chicago- Anyone interested?

alex at lava-net.com alex at lava-net.com
Wed Mar 26 13:35:12 CDT 2008

In a similar situation here...I graduate in a year, so will end up
having to move my collection in around that time, so really can't get
any new aquisitions for the moment...(I really want to finally get a
larger alphaserver (1200 or 4100) though, since so far my only real
worthwhile rescue is a Microvax II unless you count a proliant 8500
with 8x CPUs and a 7 slot compaq external drive cabinet full of Segate
4.3gb FH disks...sounds pretty impressive when it's all running