[rescue] Looking for SGI

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Mar 12 12:44:28 CDT 2008

And I have a 16 proc O2K in Minneapolis with ~ 16GB RAM and a bunch of SCSI
cards that I can't find a home for.

I'd really like to keep it together as a running machine someone would use,
but I'm reaching the point where I'd part it out.

It's got 12x250Mhz procs and 4x195Mhz procs, and a couple of 9GB SCSI disks.

Steve